Jasmer Challenge Geo-Achievement® Geocoin and Pin Set
The concept is simple: you must find at least one geocache that was placed in every month back to the start of Geocaching (May 2000).
But the execution is difficult. Jasmer is a geocaching challenge to the core. Being able to find geocaches placed in the early years requires quite a bit of planning and travel.
This challenge is a lot of fun to accomplish. There are even geocaches specifically placed to help people accomplish the challenge. There are other specific Jasmer Challenges, so keep a look out for a variety of them. Here is one placed by Mr. Jasmer himself who invented the Jasmer Challenge. This coin applies to all the different types of Jasmer Challenges.
Award yourself or others with this coin and pin set to commemorate the accomplishment.
It is perfect for awarding to your friends or family for their geocaching achievements. Use the included matching pin to wear at events or while geocaching to show off your challenge achievement; go ahead, you earned it!
- One set includes one geocoin and one pin.
- Coin measures 1.75" (45mm) in diameter
- Pin measures 1" in diameter.
- Both are plated in 24k polished gold
- Hard enamel colors
- Custom engraving area on the backside of the coin that fits up to 2 lines of text.
- Trackable on geocaching.com
- An icon specific to this coin will show on your profile when you log a discovery